We believe in being active and engaged in our community. We do this by partnering, sponsoring and hosting various events throughout the year. We would love to see you at any of our upcoming events.
If you are interested in volunteering or sponsoring any of our events, please contact us.
Where are the Wings?
Use your knowledge of Falmouth to compete in a scavenger hunt benefitting
Saturday, September 26th, 2020 at 10:00 am
(Rain date Sunday, September 27th, 2020, 10:00 am)
Gus Canty Community Center - Falmouth Recreation Department
790 Main Street, Falmouth MA 02540
The hunt begins in:
Your Flock will have to work together, unlocking the secrets of each waypoint and following the clues to find 12 hidden treasures across town. But you can't just walk away with this treasure... place your best bet on the sealed bid auctions of fabulous items and exciting experience packages at each nest.
Keep moving! Trophies will be awarded to the 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place finishers, so don't be a turkey.
Struggling with a clue? Falling behind? You need a Wingman! Radio back to Goose for a hint that will keep you from getting inverted. Calls for a hint from the Wingman ain't free, so show us you still have that loving feeling, buy a couple in advance and your Flock will buzz the tower in record time (too many Top Gun references?). And if your Flock has the need for speed, buy a Flyover pass and skip a challenge.
Let your team spirit fly high! Even if a seagull steals your hot dog, your team still might have a chance to win one of the dodo awards for Best Team Name and Best Decorated Car.
Spots are limited! Register your Flock today! Registration costs $50 per Flock (one vehicle with passengers for each team), and closes Monday, September 21st. A Wingman (max three per team) or Flyover pass (max one per team) can be added during registration from the bottom of your "checkout cart" page.
Already registered? Add a call to the Wingman or a Flyover pass at any time!
Interested in becoming a sponsor?
Safety first! Because we can't all be going Mach 2 with our hair on fire (last one, I promise), there are a few rules;
- A complete set of Rules, Regulations, Guidelines, Edicts and other mandated requirements will be e-mailed to the address used when registering the team. CHECK YOUR SPAM FOLDER.
- Any and all Rules ad infititum are subject to change at any time, before or during the event, in order to maintain a safe, fun, and fair event for all participants.
- That bears repeating; We might have to change the rules, and it might be on the fly. 2020 is weird enough, let's not make it weirder.
- All teams will be expected to comply with any and all physical distancing guidelines
- Maintaining a physical distance of at least 6 feet from other persons at all times (including but not limited to event volunteers, participants from other teams, passerby, and even that seagull that stole your hot dog)
- When outside your vehicle, an appropriate face-covering MUST be worn at all times
- Practice appropriate hard surface and hand hygiene (participants are encouraged to bring their own hand sanitizer, but each station will also have some available)
- Each team is expected to ONLY include members of the same household
- All teams will be expected to comply with any and all applicable traffic safety and motor vehicle laws at all times.
- Please don't make us spell out what that means. Paying a lawyer to proofread all this would be, like, really expensive. And this is a fundraiser for a local charity. So let's just be cool. Cool?
Our Annual Events
FALMOUTH CHRISTMAS PARADE
"WIND BENEATH OUR WINGS" BI-ANNUAL CAMPAIGN