In order to receive aid from Wings for Falmouth Families, a short application is required. We understand your family is going through a trying time, but we have made the process quite simple, as we do not wish to add any additional burdens to families. Thank you for giving us the opportunity to come alongside you during this difficult time.
Requirements for Aid
- Must have a child(ren) under the age of 18 (or still in high school).
- Must have recently been diagnosed with a serious illness, injured in an accident or facing a tragedy.
- Experiencing financial hardship.
- Must provide a referral from a physician in cases of medical crisis.
- Must provide a referral from the Falmouth Service Center.
- Is not receiving financial assistance from a third party (i.e.: workers compensation).
Required Written Documentation
- Letter or email from the treating doctor (on Doctor’s letterhead) providing diagnosis/treatment and services needed/length of treatment. Please provide a copy of the medical/insurance diagnosis form.
- A Photo ID of the head of household shall be shown to an Aid Committee member during the interview process.
- Copy of the family’s rent or mortgage statement.
- Please understand that we cannot process your application until all of the necessary paperwork is provided to us and we retain the right to ask for additional supporting materials as necessary.
PLEASE NOTE: If the family’s medical issue is not within the first two months of diagnosis, and the financial issues are going to be long-term, you may be asked to visit the Falmouth Service Center for a referral to Wings For Falmouth Families (WFFF).
*Wings for Falmouth Families retains the right to ask for additional supporting materials as necessary.