Aid Application Form
ONLINE FILL-IN FORM: The fill-in form below must be completed to begin the process for a family to be considered for assistance. Please submit this form and a member of Wings For Falmouth Families will contact you shortly.
REGULAR MAIL: Alternatively, you may click this link AID APPLICATION for a printable PDF form below and mail to: Wings For Falmouth Families, P.O. Box 843, Falmouth MA 02541
Aid Applicants Must Meet These Qualifications
- Must have children under the age of 18 (or still in high school).
- Must have recently been diagnosed with a serious
illness, injured in an accident or facing a tragedy.
- Experiencing financial hardship.
- Must provide a referral from a physician in cases of medical crisis.
- Must provide a referral from the Falmouth Service Center.
- Is not receiving financial assistance from a third party (i.e.: workers compensation).
Required Written Information
- Letter or email from the treating doctor (on Doctor’s
letterhead) providing diagnosis/treatment & services
needed/length of treatment. Please provide a copy
of the medical/insurance diagnosis form.
- A photo ID of the head of household shall be shown
to an Aid Committee member during the interview process.
- Copy of the family’s rent or mortgage statement.
PLEASE NOTE: If the family’s medical issue is not
within the first two months of diagnosis, and
the financial issues are going to be long-term, you
may be asked to visit the Falmouth Service Center
for a referral to Wings For Falmouth Families (WFFF).
- Please understand that we cannot process your application until all of the necessary paperwork is provided to us and we retain the right to ask for additional supporting materials as necessary.
For questions regarding your application please contact Kristin Shearer: firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling (508) 388-7633