Donors ensure our future.
“They were very kind and very understanding. It was a miracle. They helped at a time when I needed help so desperately. I didn’t think those kind of people were out there anymore. It is just not like that in the world, but I have told everyone what they’ve done for us. These people were so amazing.”
– Christine Gardener, Falmouth, MA
Only through donor support can we make certain that Wings for Falmouth Families will continue to help local families who are experiencing a medical crisis or tragic event. We rely on donations, large and small, to assist families with their mortgage, childcare, utilities or everyday living expenses for a finite period of time that provides some immediate relief to the family in need of help.
Wings for Falmouth Families is a community-based, 501(c)(3) established in 2003 by Lisa and Eric Asendorf. We pledge that your donations will go directly to qualified families who are referred to Wings for Falmouth Families. Qualifications include:
- Must have children under the age of 18 (or still in high school).
- Must have recently been diagnosed with a serious illness, injured in an accident or facing a tragedy.
- Experiencing financial hardship.
- Must provide a referral from a physician in cases of medical crisis.
- Must provide a referral from the Falmouth Service Center.
- Is not receiving financial assistance from a third party (i.e.: workers compensation).
We’d like to thank all of the generous people who have made gifts to Wings for Falmouth Families this year and we look forward to welcoming new donors.
Proud member of the Falmouth Chamber of Commerce